[APAC-Discuss] My statement

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:00:27 UTC 2016

Dear APRALO team,

It is my honed to accept the nomination and the support by all of those who
send their email supporting me for VC and the other APRALO leadership team
for second term. That is a very much motivating and encouraging as well as
more responsibilities and work to do.

In my past term as the Vice Chair for APRALO I worked so closely with other
team member in the leadership to recruit more active ALSs from the region
and target those areas that we do not have a representative. Also to reach
out to the existing in-active ALSs and see how we can re-activate them.

During my term I have participated with other LT in number of outreach
events in different APRALO region working on the cross-community knowledge
sharing and outreach activity i.e.  PICINET in Cook Island, first IGF in
Armenia …etc.

I am also a member of the ARAB IGF Advisory board and I was one of the
members who worked on the first Middle East Strategy through the Middle
East Strategy working Group which was done for 3 years.

Currently I represent APRALO in the FBSC , outreach subcommittee , CROPP ,
TTF …etc.

Having said all that, I would like to thank all of you, each and every ALS
for supporting my nomination to remain as the Vice Chair of APRALO. Looking
forward to work with all of you as a team and with the support from our
leadership team and staff who have all the expertise and knowledge to share
and help us to best achieve our mission.

Best regards

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

APRALO Vice Chair

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com