[APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: APRALO Election May 2015 - NomCom Delegate

Amir Qayyum qayyum at gmail.com
Sun May 31 15:21:50 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I thought that I should wait till the vote endorsement by ALAC ... but
messages start coming in ...

I thank you all for your messages. However, you all know that its a team
work, with task responsibilities spread across a large volunteer community.
Gunela and myself, we put us forward as volunteers and you people
considered me to take this responsibility, for this time. Thank you! and I
will be looking at your congratulations messages as "we are with you
friend" messages. I need your support, like always.

Maureen and Holly have rightly said that we all are needed around the
table, for a joint volunteer work. I also appreciate Gunela for coming
forward and I will be in touch with her to benefit from her expertise. Our
strength is our working, together.

I am tuning up to prepare myself for this new responsibility ...

Thanks again everyone.

Amir