[APAC-Discuss] Special APRALO Community Finance and Budget Requests

Winthrop Yu w.yu at gmx.net
Sun Dec 27 21:21:23 UTC 2015

   Thank you Maureeen and Siranush, clarifying ...

   Referring to: "Outreach should not be a major focus. Activities to improve
engagement with existing members is encouraged." and condition items [2] and [3]
below -- is it correct to assume that "members" refers to
member-ALSes/organisations, or does it also refer to indidividual members within
ALSes?

WYn