[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation / APRALO September Monthly call

Pavan Budhrani pavan at registry.asia
Wed Oct 15 00:19:15 UTC 2014

My apologies too for not being able to attend this meeting.

Pavan

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Hong Xue <hongxueipr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Apologies, I will be flying back to Beijing at the meeting time.
>
> Hong
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On 2014年10月14日, at 下午4:47, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> wrote:
> >
> >   Dear All,
> >

> >   The next APRALO meeting will take place face to face at ICANN 51 Los
> >   Angeles on Wednesday 15 October 2014 at 08:45 PDT for 60 minutes in
> >   Olympic Room, Plaza level.
> >
> >   For other times:
> >
> >   http://tinyurl.com/q5vqavp
> >

> >   The draft agenda is available at:
> >   https://community.icann.org/x/FxzxAg
> >
> >   Adobe Connect Room: [1]https://icann.adobeconnect.com/lax51-olympic/
> >

> >   Chinese interpretation will be provided at this meeting and for the
> >   remote participants, via the live streaming on this page:
> >
> >   [2]http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-apralo
> >

> >   APRALO wiki workspace:
> >
> >   [3]https://community.icann.org/x/4ZMi
> >

> >   If you are unable to attend the call please send an email indicating
> >   your absence and we will note this information on the agenda.
> >

> >   If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff
> >   at:[4]staff at atlarge.icann.org.
> >

> >   Thank you.
> >   Regards,
> >
> >   Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> >   Peregrine and Terri Agnew
> >   ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
> >   E-mail: [5]staff at atlarge.icann.org
> >   Facebook: [6]www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge
> >   Twitter: [7]@ICANN_AtLarge
> >   One World, One Internet
> >
> > References
> >
> >   1. https://icann.adobeconnect.com/lax51-olympic/
> >   2. http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-apralo
> >   3. https://community.icann.org/x/4ZMi
> >   4. mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org
> >   5. mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org
> >   6. https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge
> >   7. https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge

[image: DotAsia Organisation]
<http://www.dot.asia/%20http://keepclicking.asia/>

Pavan Budhrani / Director of Business Development
+852-2244-7916/ pavan at registry.asia

DotAsia Organisation Office: (852)2244-7900/ Fax: (852)2244-7902
12/f, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, TsimShaTsui, Hong Kong
http://www.dot.asia/ http://keepclicking.asia/

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/pavanb> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/pavzy> [image: Skype] <http://htmlsig.com/pavanb16>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Company Name is
not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion
and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
-------------- next part --------------

   <[2]staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:

   >Â  Â Dear All,
   >

   >Â  Â The next APRALO meeting will take place face to face at ICANN 51
   Los

   [1][5]https://icann.adobeconnect.com/lax51-olympic/

   >Â  Â Chinese interpretation will be provided at this meeting and for
   the
   >Â  Â remote participants, via the live streaming on this page:
   >
   >Â  Â [2][6]http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-apralo
   >

   >Â  Â APRALO wiki workspace:
   >
   >Â  Â [3][7]https://community.icann.org/x/4ZMi
   >

   >Â  Â If you are unable to attend the call please send an email
   indicating
   >Â  Â your absence and we will note this information on the agenda.
   >

   >Â  Â If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff
   >Â  Â at:[4][8]staff at atlarge.icann.org.
   >

   >Â  Â Thank you.
   >Â  Â Regards,
   >
   >Â  Â Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber,
   Nathalie
   >Â  Â Peregrine and Terri Agnew
   >Â  Â ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
   >Â  Â E-mail: [5][9]staff at atlarge.icann.org
   >Â  Â Facebook: [6][10]www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge
   >Â  Â Twitter: [7]@ICANN_AtLarge
   >Â  Â One World, One Internet
   >
   > References
   >
   >Â  Â 1. [11]https://icann.adobeconnect.com/lax51-olympic/
   >Â  Â 2. [12]http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-apralo
   >Â  Â 3. [13]https://community.icann.org/x/4ZMi
   >Â  Â 4. mailto:[14]staff at atlarge.icann.org
   >Â  Â 5. mailto:[15]staff at atlarge.icann.org
   >Â  Â 6. [16]https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge
   >Â  Â 7. [17]https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge

   [24]DotAsia Organisation

   Pavan Budhrani / Director of Business Development
   +852-2244-7916/Â [25]pavan at registry.asia

   DotAsia Organisation Office: (852)2244-7900/ Fax: (852)2244-7902
   12/f, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, TsimShaTsui, Hong Kong
   [26]http://www.dot.asia/ http://keepclicking.asia/

   [27]Facebook  [28] Twitter  [29] Skype