[APAC-Discuss] APNIC information

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Wed Oct 15 17:24:10 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO members,

On behalf of Pablo Hinojosa Strategic Engagement Director- APNIC, we would like to share the following information:
 Kindly see below :
The first blogpost is the proposal put forward for consultation to the community, during our last meeting:

http://blog.apnic.net/2014/09/08/iana-session-apnic-38-a-discussion-proposal/

The second blogpost is a recount of the opening ceremony of our last meeting:

http://blog.apnic.net/2014/09/16/apnic-38-opens-in-brisbane/

The third blogpost is a report of the consultation session after the plan was proposed to the community:

http://blog.apnic.net/2014/09/17/iana-stewardship-transition-apnic-38/

ICANN just recently issued a blogpost about this session as well, citing it as a good example:

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/apnic-38-session-on-iana-stewardship-transition-showcases-community-progress-and-diversity

Kind regards,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>