[APAC-Discuss] Friendly reminder - APAC Hub Pilot framework

Maureen Hilyard hilyard at oyster.net.ck
Tue Aug 26 16:48:52 UTC 2014

Greetings APRALO members

A friendly reminder that Kelvin is awaiting any further feedback from our
ALSes on the APAC Hub Pilot Framework which was discussed in London.
Although we have contributed our group recommendations, there is an
opportunity for further comments in the workspace until AUGUST 31. The link
to the workspace is:

https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+-+ICANN+APAC+HUB+PILOT+FRA
MEWORK

I note that there are not too many APRALO members going to the IGF in
Istanbul, but I wish those who will be representing our region at this event
an enjoyable and productive meeting.

Regards

Maureen