[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Acting Chair- message on behalf of APRALO

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:50:43 UTC 2013

In addition, Holly is the regional representative to the ALAC Leadership
Team (formerly known as the EXCOM).  Holly remains an integral leader of
the region and will serve as a strong bridge between APRALO and the ALAC in
terms of regional issues.

Congratulations to both Holly and Siranush! And also to Maureen for her new
roles as ALAC Member and ccNSO Liaison!

I also wish Satish Babu all the best on his role as our region's
representative in ICANN's Nominating Committee.

The region is in excellent hands.

Best regards,

Rinalia