[APAC-Discuss] email update

KT - Karaitiana Taiuru karaitiana at taiuru.co.nz
Sun Jul 21 23:26:16 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Please note my change of email address and note that The New Zealand Maori Internet Society (NZMS) has a new Chairwoman who will not be active in APRALO.

I will remain as the Internet governance liaison.

Regards,
Karaitiana Taiuru
Web: http://www.taiuru.maori.nz
Skype/MSN/Google/Twitter/LinkedIn: ktaiuru
Ph: +64 21 0707507

PO Box 10286
Christchurch 8145
Aotearoa/New Zealand

****Disclaimer:****
CAUTION:  This email and any attachment(s) contains information that is both confidential and possibly legally privileged.  No reader may make any use of its content unless that use is approved by Karaitiana Taiuru in writing.  Any opinion, advice or information contained in this email and any attachment(s) is to be treated as interim and provisional only and for the strictly limited purpose of the recipient as communicated to me.  Neither the recipient nor any other person should act upon it without my separate written authorisation of reliance.

If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and destroy this message.