[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER/ APRALO Teleconference - Tuesday, 22 May 2012 @ 05:00 UTC

William Tibben wjt at uow.edu.au
Sun May 20 01:39:31 UTC 2012

I think that Greenwich as part of London goes to daylight saving with the rest of the country so GMT could be confusing. Or perhaps UTC is a consequence of colonial cringe and that is why Greenwich is no longer mentioned - I thought that you may a strong supporter of the Empire when I saw your earlier post . Rule Britannia and all that kind of stuff but alas no.

While on the topic I will be an apology for this meeting as it clashes with work commitments. I will endeavour to get another PICISOC rep to attend via teleconference.