[APAC-Discuss] PACINET 2011

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:08:58 UTC 2011

The general feel from the people here is that they would like capacity
building, whether this is in-situ or remote participation through e
learning. Whilst I had raised at the meeting in Dakar, the need for ICANN
to factor this into the Strategic Plan and through a cohesive coordination
of resources that allows for meaningful participation in global public
policy processes.

I am working on trying to identify mechanisms where this can be coordinated
better. This is  something that we can assess in our region and identify
some of these mechanisms.

Kind Regards,

Sala