[APAC-Discuss] Extension of Nomination Period for APRALO ALAC Representative Elections

Edmon edmon at isoc.hk
Tue Sep 21 09:37:14 UTC 2010

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the nomination and as you mentioned, I gladly accept it.
As also discussed and I believe others are aware as well, I feel obliged to
make the disclosure that I am currently working for DotAsia, which is a
gTLD.
That being said, I feel I can contribute from user perspectives and l look
forward to participating at the ALAC.
I feel honored by the nomination and humbled by the trust even given the
interest as stated.

Edmon

At-Large.

> Cheryl Langdon-Orr
> (CLO)
>

> On 16 September 2010 03:41, ICANN At-Large Staff
> <staff at atlarge.icann.org>wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > Upon the request of the APRALO Chair, Prof. Hong Xue, we are announcing
> > one week extension of the Nomination Period for the position of APRALO
> > representative to the At-Large Advisory Committee.
> >
> > The new nomination deadline is 20 September 2010.  Nominees have until
27
> > September 2010 to accept their nomination.
> >
> > The revised election schedule is available on the 2010 APRALO Election
Call