[APAC-Discuss] Extension of Nomination Period for APRALO ALAC Representative Elections

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:38:53 UTC 2010

Hello from Vilnius IGF 2010!

Thank you for the update Heidi, I would like to take this opportunity
to involve more of our members in broader activities of APRALO and
would like to send a nomination in response to this call.

I believe that our very active member Sivasubramanian Muthusamy has an
extensive profile and experience to undertake such an important role
for APRALO and thus I would like to
nominate Siva for the ALAC Representative from APRALO.

I hope Siva will accept this nomination and represent us in ALAC.

--
Regards.