[APAC-Discuss] Extension of Nomination Period for APRALO ALAC Representative Elections

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 01:49:32 UTC 2010

I am delighted  to inform the list that Mr. Edmon Chung  from ISOC-HK  has
indicated to me via Skypew that he would be delighted to accept nomination
for the role of APRALO representative to the ALAC to replace the position
being vacated by Vivek in December this year.

As a founding member representing his ALS for the region and whose support
in his facilitation and supply of our secretariat services from our
formation, as well as his experience and high profile contributions as
GNSO Councillor (his term ends at the  December Meeting so he can transition
easily)  as well as his key contributions to Cross Community WG's in ICANN
responsible for IDN's  and of course his pivotal work and contributions to
recent IGF regional and main meeting(s) {and here is so much more}  I firmly
believe he would be highly respected, effective and ideal ALAC
representative for our region on the ALAC and one that will further the
regional profile and our specific needs in all we do in ICANN and At-Large.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)