[APAC-Discuss] RESULT: APRALO Poll on At-Large Board Director Candidates

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:27:25 UTC 2010

Hi Adam,

I missed the vote deadline because I was in travel. However, the vote
from our end would have also been for Sebastian so there is no issue
here. We didn't do an anonymous vote what so ever. I had sent an email
on the deadline date sharing this intention but could not enter the
poll before the deadline ended.

Regards.