[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Poll on At-Large Board Director Candidates

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Nov 28 05:01:39 UTC 2010

I think we probably agree about the problems with directed votes.  But
the issue at hand is not whether we think the process of directed
votes is in principle is a good one or not, but what to do now in
trying to be fair now.  As chair, advice to release APRALO voters from
the directed vote would seem to be an option. The future is three and
a half years away, there's a vote ending in a few hours.

Best,

Adam