[APAC-Discuss] Candidate's campaign for ALAC-ICANN Board Seat #15's by Jean-Jacques Subrena

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 01:52:07 UTC 2010

As I wrote the the list in support of a petition process  request from Avri
 I also do so for this petition request from Jean-Jacques,  who I need to
declare as anyone who ever reads his full SoI will discover, Jean-Jacques
asked me as Chair of the ALAC  to stand as his 4th reference and I was
delighted to do so, I am equally happy to provide copy of this reference
(normally references  stay confidential to the BCEC)  to this list if any
one so desires...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)