[APAC-Discuss] Candidate's campaign for ALAC-ICANN Board Seat #15's by Jean-Jacques Subrena

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:19:08 UTC 2010

Dear Members,

Kindly read ALAC-ICANN Board Seat #15's candidate Mr. Jean-Jacques
Subrenat's message below for his campaign to APRALO and your
information.

I also encourage all ALS's to actively participate in the recent poll
and choose your preference for ALAC-ICANN Board Seat #15
recommendations from APRALO. Should any of you have any questions,
kindly donot hesitate to contact me or our Chair Hong.

Best
Fouad