[ALAC] GAC Liaison Report on Intersessional Work / ALAC-GAC Joint Communication on Applicant Support

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:12:59 UTC 2024

Thank you most sincerely for this update Joanna, I deeply appreciate it
especially as we are now reconvening the IRT ASP Small Team for our next
phase of discussions, it is most timely indeed.

<https://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
<https://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>