[ALAC] At-Large Travel Fresh Start

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:58:43 UTC 2024

Hi Judith
Fanastic response  Judith my posting.  Its time for others to step up if
they believe in a Multistakeholder model that includes everyone without
barriers.  We had a CIRA  call this week with 377 viewers and no closed
Captioning, French or sign and they can pillorized by the participants.
 Thank you Judith for showing consistent leadership on this issue.
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*