[ALAC] Summary of APRALO Poll on Travel Policy

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:25:01 UTC 2024

Dear Amrita,
thank you very much. It is a great constructive approach.
Maybe it (such a structure - a survey, criteria and indicators to ensure a
fair assessment of the need to involve people in face-to-face meetings)
will become a basic form for discussions about travel policy at first at
the RALO level.

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo

ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, Co-Chair,
REGIONAL OUTREACH LIAISON MENTOR AND TRAINER

DotDucky <https://dotducky.com/> owner 🐣

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russia

пт, 19 апр. 2024 г. в 11:06, Amrita Choudhury via ALAC <