[ALAC] GNSO Council 20 Jul 2023 meeting agenda is out

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 04:58:41 UTC 2023

Dear all,**

Just a note to inform you that the agenda of the GNSO Council meeting of 20
July 2023 at 21:00 is out as follows.

For a curated version of the highlighted agenda items, please visit this
link
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/GNSO+Liaison+Report%2C+post-Oct+2021#Jul2023-MOI_Jul2023>
.

*GNSO Council Meeting #7 of 2023 held on 20 Jul 2023*

*Full Agenda <https://community.icann.org/x/zoBXDg>  |  Documents
<https://community.icann.org/x/xYBXDg>  | Motions
<https://community.icann.org/x/vIBXDg>*

   - *Item 1: Administrative Matters*
   - Item 2: Opening Remarks / Review of Projects List
   <https://gnso.icann.org/en/council/project> and Action Item List
   <https://community.icann.org/x/RgZlAg>.
   - *Item 3: Consent Agenda*
      - *Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team Recommendations #1 and #2
      – extending deferral of consideration by six months*
      - GNSO Review of GAC Communiqué
      - GNSO Non-Registry Liaison to the Customer Standing Committee (CSC)
      - Milton Mueller; [GNSO Non-Registry Liaison Alternate to the CSC -
      [candidate under review]]
   - *Item 4: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - Accuracy *
   - *Item 5: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - Operational Design Phase and Operational
   Design Assessment Liaison & Small Team Survey Feedback*
   - *Item 6: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - SubPro Small Team Update on Pending
   Recommendations - Clarifying Statement*
   - *Item 7: Follow up on IGO Curative Rights IRT and Other Work Necessary
   to Achieve Release of the IGO Acronyms  Under Interim Reservation*
   - *Item 8: IDNs EPDP Timeline*
   - *Item 9: ANY OTHER BUSINESS*
      - 9.1 ccNSO Liaison update
      - *9.2 Closed Generics Update*

As usual, Council meetings are open to observers in listen-only mode. If
you would like to observe the meeting, please check this link
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/GNSO+Liaison+Report%2C+post-Oct+2021#Jul2023-Meet_Jul2023temp>
for
details.

**Lastly, I take this opportunity to acknowledge that I have been using the
incorrect mail-list for my updates / reports. Fortunately, all these are
captured and posted at the GNSO Liaison Report Workspace
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/GNSO+Liaison+Report%2C+post-Oct+2021>
for
easy reference.

Thanks for reading / considering.