[ALAC] Summary Report for GNSO Council 24 Aug 2023 meeting

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:38:32 UTC 2023

Thank you for making this drudge so much more bearable with this report
Justine.

Usually I go to the GNSO meeting notes for a matter I have an interest in
seeing how it goes in Council. I have all of 3 that are of interest to me
in current discussions.

This report truly helps me move it along.

Best,
Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*