[ALAC] Nomination for ALAC Chair

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:36:29 UTC 2022

Thank you so much Vanda, Ali and others. I am happy that At-Large is a
space where people are comfortable in their participation, especially at
RALO level. I can see Jonathan adding his expertise in both policy and the
creative arts to support the great capacity development that is taking
place in every RALO. This is where the action is taking place and greater
interest and awareness of ICANN issues is permeating throughout our
community. Well done to the RALO Chairs and their teams for their
contribution to the growth of At-Large as well.