[ALAC] Nomination for ALAC Chair

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:46:03 UTC 2022

Hi All
I understand's Abdulkarim's perspective and that the ALAC position
should show regional representation. I understand the nomination process is
open to anyone from any of five regions so its up the ALAC members to
nominate someone.  I think diversity and gender balance are very important
criteria but also is the skills, experience and ability for leadership.
Any volunteer position at ICANN is a sacrifice but the Chair of ALAC is by
far the biggest contribution.  Good luck on all the candidates
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*