[ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN Community Leaders] PLEASE READ - ICANN75 Stakeholders/Board sessions

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:59:43 UTC 2022

FYI - Board question for ICANN75
*“What collaborative actions should the Community, Board and Org be
undertaking to further progress achieving our strategic priorities?”*
Any responses?

Any questions of our own that anyone wants to propose and present?
These will be discussed and a selecton made by the ALAC before finalising
for the actual ALAC-Board meeting

Maureen