[ALAC] Nomination for ALAC Chair

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:19:50 UTC 2022

Thank you Vanda for this contribution.

Just to add - remembering that there may be more than one member who may be
considered for leadership when the time for a new Chair arises.
And that is when the ALAC has to make the difficult decision as to who to
choose from among their colleagues to lead them.
So the options are always open for ALAC members of the future.
But, of course, their first task is to get onto the ALAC and then to
demonstrate their leadership potential.
I think Jonathan has successfully run this gauntlet, and deserves the
position.

Maureen