[ALAC] Replies to Board questions on the ALAC EPDP Phase 2 Advice

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 6 20:40:03 UTC 2022

As you know, the ALAC provided advice to the Board on the RDDS EPDP
Phase 2 (SSAD) Recommendations, and the Board came back with several questions.

Replies have been drafted by Hadia and I, and reviewed at several
CPWG meetings. There were very few comments, and all have been
addressed. There were NO negative comments.

The final version is attached for ALAC approval.

I note that there will be a Board-GNSO Council consultation on the
SSAD later in January, so the sooner we can get our replies to the
Board, the better.

I leave it to Maureen to schedule a Consensus Call or vote.