[ALAC] Minor changes to EPDP Board replies

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 10 16:32:50 UTC 2022

Holly identified two problems with the Replies currently before the ALAC.

1. In the first paragraph of the reply to Question 1, the word
"proscriptive" was used instead of "prescriptive". I have corrected this error.

2. In the 2nd sentence of the reply to Question 3, Holly commented
that the meaning of the sentence was not clear. I have simplified it changing

    "Ultimately the adopted Directive will need to factor in the
input the various EU bodies are receiving as well as being the result
of negotiations between the EU Parliament and Council."

    "The Directive eventually adopted by the EU will need to factor
comments received as well as being the result of negotiations between
the EU Parliament and Council."

Neither of these changes alters the intent and meaning of the