[ALAC] [ICANN Community Leaders] PLEASE READ - Stakeholders/Board interaction ICANN69 VIRTUAL

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Sep 16 23:46:31 UTC 2020

Well... I was not vying to take on any lead -- just throwing out ideas.
Certainly, the board has asked the question about MSM -- and I am happy
to contribute with some of the concerns expressed below if that's how we
want to play it.  It is going to be weird on zoom and hard to get any
sense of group dynamics. Perhaps we should do a bit of stage blocking in
advance of the event.

Marita