[ALAC] [ICANN Community Leaders] PLEASE READ - Stakeholders/Board interaction ICANN69 VIRTUAL

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Sep 17 00:03:52 UTC 2020

Sorry -- meant to add this: "In theatre, blocking is the precise staging
of actors to facilitate the performance ......  a stage picture was
established whenever characters entered or left the stage, ensure that
leading performers were always shown to their best
advantage..."**(wikipedia)

Okay, maybe we won't go this far, but we might want to think about how
this would best work on zoom -- will we use slides? or make sure we have
multiple speakers? or are there other techniques to being more effective
on this medium.

Marita