[ALAC] [ICANN Community Leaders] PLEASE READ - Stakeholders/Board interaction ICANN69 VIRTUAL

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Tue Sep 15 16:26:19 UTC 2020

Great suggestion Marita! Despite having written all of that on a phone, I'm not wedded to it. I can turn it into ALAC correspondence,  advice or even something for Cicle ID. If we want to focus the board in on regional meetings that could be a good discussion!

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>