[ALAC] [ALS-Mob-WP] Final Report of the ALS Mobilization Working Party

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:42:52 UTC 2020

Hi Alan,

Thank you for sharing this report, for leading this process very well and
to all working party members for an interesting experience. Making
presentations to RALOs is a welcome idea. In AFRALO, we received good
feedback about the single purpose call (which you attended) to discuss what
was being discussed by the WP. We added it as a running agenda item for
subsequent monthly calls.

Best,

Sarah