[ALAC] Nomination accepted (with thanks)

jkuleszaicann at gmail.com jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:27:10 UTC 2020

------ Oryginalna wiadomość------Od: jkuleszaicann at gmail.comData: Wt., 6 paź 2020 08:59Do: Heidi Ullrich;Dave Kissoondoyal;Carlos Gutiérrez G.;Jonathan Zuck;DW: Maureen Hilyard;Temat:ODP: Next Steps: Update on ALT Call for Nominations
    Thank you Marita for the nomination. I'd be honored to keep serving on the ALT. I hereby accept the nomination.Best regards to all,Joanna------ Oryginalna wiadomość------Od: Heidi UllrichData: Wt., 6 paź 2020 06:26Do: Dave Kissoondoyal;Joanna Kulesza;Carlos Gutiérrez G.;Jonathan Zuck;DW: Maureen Hilyard;Temat:Next Steps: Update on ALT Call for Nominations

Dear All,

Congratulations on being nominated for the ALT!

Please note the next steps:

Nominations, other than self-nominations, must be accepted by
Monday, 12 October 2020 at 23:59 UTC.

Acceptance should be sent to the koo List [alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org]

Staff will forward all acceptances to the ALAC-Announce list [alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org].

Please could you action this as soon as convenient?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Heidi