[ALAC] ITI Project

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:25:47 UTC 2020

I had a look at the Registry Agreement block when doing research earlier,
and that section offers filters which is already better than the current
webpage with just a plain listing of links to all RAs by alphabetical
order.

But what is more useful is the freeform keyword searchability function,
although I haven't examined it for broad match strength, only exact match
ability.

Haven't spent time looking at the rest of the blocks yet.

Justine
------