[ALAC] ITI Project

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:47:31 UTC 2020

Hi everyone

I just attended a Demo session by the ITI team (Jana and Mike). They were
demonstrating some of the work they are developing on the new ICANN website
(preview.icann.org). The work is a bit piecemeal in that if you go onto the
site, you may click onto something that will send you to a page that says
"Coming Soon"

BUT...  on the landing page - preview.icann.org
<http://preview.icann.org> -  there
are blocks down the bottom of the page which will take you to sections
where there is more of their near completed work, to give you an idea of
what to expect. Have a look around and send them some feedback about what
you think about some of the new features. I was particularly interested in
the public content section, but as you can see "About the Board" "Reviews"
and "Accredited Registrars" have some new features to check out. Every time
they finish some part of a section, they will put up a "NEW" flag to let
you know. Go in and have a play. Let them know what you think..

[image: ITI Feedback.png]