[ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN Community Leaders] 30 April 2020

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri May 1 09:13:41 UTC 2020

The At-Large Working Group on the Public Interest is currently
archived/mothballed pending a new volunteer Chair who could bring life
into it.
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Public+Interest+Working+Group

One of its resources which fed into the ICANN Public Interest Framework,
is the "Exploring the Public Interest within ICANN's Remit" process led
by ICANN staff -
https://community.icann.org/display/prjxplrpublicint/Exploring+the+Public+Interest+within+ICANN%27s+Remit+Home

Last update - Sept 2019.

Kindest regards,