[ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN Community Leaders] 30 April 2020

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Fri May 1 08:11:04 UTC 2020

Thanks Justine.

I fully support CPWG/ALAC paying more attention to the Global Public
Interest within ICANN. I note that ALAC did have a WG on the Global Public
Interest, but it has been dormant for some time now.

In my opinion, this is an important issue for At-Large, not just for the
short-term (considering the ongoing PIR controversy), but also for the long
haul.

With kind regards,

satish