[ALAC] At-Large and COVID-19

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Wed Mar 25 16:40:06 UTC 2020

?

Thanks Maureen, makes sense for sure,

Hadia
________________________________
From: ALAC <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
Sent: 25 March 2020 01:04
To: ALAC
Subject: [ALAC] At-Large and COVID-19

Dear All,

The world is experiencing an unprecedented situation in which many citizens are working from home to prevent the further spread of the COVID-19 virus. This will necessarily impact some volunteers more than others given work, home-schooling and childcare pressures. At the same time, the work of At-Large will need to continue.

In order to address these challenges, I would like to suggest that we develop a list of priorities that will ensure a global strategy as we move forward over the next several months. A draft list is available at: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Priority+Activities+-+2020 .

I welcome your comments. I am also asking the Chairs of At-Large WGs and the RALOs to review this list of priorities with their members during the next week or two.

RALOs to As a community, we will need to work smarter rather than harder. Prioritization is a key step in ensuring that At-Large can continue to carry out its work in support of the best interests of the individual Internet user.

Kind regards,
Maureen