[ALAC] At-Large and COVID-19

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 23:04:46 UTC 2020

Dear All,

The world is experiencing an unprecedented situation in which many citizens
are working from home to prevent the further spread of the COVID-19 virus.
This will necessarily impact some volunteers more than others given work,
home-schooling and childcare pressures. At the same time, the work of
At-Large will need to continue.

In order to address these challenges, I would like to suggest that we
develop a list of priorities that will ensure a global strategy as we move
forward over the next several months. A draft list is available at:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Priority+Activities+-+2020
 .

I welcome your comments. I am also asking the Chairs of At-Large WGs and
the RALOs to review this list of priorities with their members during the
next week or two.

RALOs to As a community, we will need to work smarter rather than harder.
Prioritization is a key step in ensuring that At-Large can continue to
carry out its work in support of the best interests of the individual
Internet user.

Kind regards,

Maureen