[ALAC] Post-ATLASIII Survey Analysis and Recommendations Report

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:32:07 UTC 2020

Hello Staff, team can I suggest a edit:

".....The survey should focus primarily on those challenges that do not
include
financing or problems with Visas....."

The above can be edited to read:

"As the challenges of visa and finance remains a continuous challenge, the
survey should focus primarily on those challenges that do not include
financing or problems with Visas....."

The intent here is that we recognise those 2 issues as still valid but we
want to hear new issues and challenges as well.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos