[ALAC] Post-ATLASIII Survey Analysis and Recommendations Report

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Jun 16 14:52:33 UTC 2020

Thank you for this report! A excellent tool for Ralo’s work and to explain to the community At Large work.
Reading Eduardo’s suggestions, there are some good ones that could be included into the report and I, personally, to not have these suggestions be lost, I included into my own copy.
ATLAS III was a really good experience and to see the evolution and participation of the community is encouraging.
Kisses to all and stay safe !
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004