[ALAC] ACTION/ALAC by Friday, 31 July 17 UTC: ALAC Statement on Enhancing the Effectiveness of ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model – Next Steps

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Jul 30 15:54:35 UTC 2020

Interesting Javier. We did say this in our previous submission -- there
are professionals in this field ICANN should be using for thorny issues.
That's why I am asking that these suggestions already submitted be
brought forward. Maybe I could add this as an example of good
suggestions in the other submissions that were never addressed.

Marita