[ALAC] Selection Process for Bylaws IRP Standing Panel

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sat Jul 18 08:42:31 UTC 2020

Hi All,
Yes, it might be a good idea for IRP-IOT to carry out this task but I think
we need to see the full current composition (list of members) of IRP-IOT.
I have tried looking for the membership online ut can't find it. Maybe Greg
can also help with that.
If the current IRP-IOT team is diverse enough,  I would support it if not
my suggestion would be to have a diverse team (new team or maybe a team
like the NOMCOM) to do the job of selecting the candidate depending on the
applications received.
Thanks

AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin