[ALAC] Updated Paper on Recommended Strategic Changes to Future ICANN Public Meetings

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:48:02 UTC 2020

Hi all

 Attached  is a paper that has just arrived from David Olive as ICANN's
contribution to the revised schedule and considerations relating to future
ICANN meetings. They would like feedback by Friday 18 December (no
pressure!!)

I would really appreciate some feedback from ALAC and RALOs,that I can send
to ICANN Org to supplement the inputs from the SOAC Chairs(-only) meeting
which we are holding this Weds (at the same time as the CPWG meeting).

So if I could have some feedback from any of you on this thread, I'd really
appreciate passing it on (the good, the bad and the ugly!). Their 12-page
document is attached.