[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALS Application (307) Internet Society Rural Development Special Interest Group

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:30:08 UTC 2019

Hello Dev,

This an interesting a path we have walked through in the past.

I think a fundamental ask would be whether legal existence and
administrative maintenance overhead involved in having such
standalone/dedicated set-up will be bearable but more importantly whether
it will sustainable.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos