[ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN Community Leaders] 10 October Update

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:07:41 UTC 2019

Thursday, 10 October 2019
ICANN Community Leadership Digest
The ICANN org Policy Development Support team publishes this twice-weekly
digest
to help ICANN community leaders track requests and updates.
A Blog about Friendship
Göran Marby, President and CEO

We have a Swedish saying for when someone you love passes away: He is
missed in me. As you now know, our dear friend Tarek has passed away and he
is missed in me. There will be many eulogies written about this remarkable
man who touched so many. I think many of us have wonderful memories that we
can share about him, and I invite you to share them with us in this blog. I
will make sure that his family receives your stories.

When I think about Tarek, I think about a man with a great sense of humor.
Whenever we talked, he often ended the conversation by calling me boss. He
knew and I knew that when it came to his area of expertise, I was and will
forever be his junior. When we were together in Barcelona for a meeting
with the Minister of Communication of UAE, the subject matter was a little
bit sensitive and it was important that I follow Tarek's instructions. At
the end of the meeting, the minister looked at me and said, "You know that
Tarek is much better known than ICANN in my region and I would not sit here
if it was not for him." He paused, looked at Tarek and said something in
Arabic. Afterward I learned that he complimented Tarek for teaching me so
well. And he was right - Tarek had the unique ability to bring people
together and forget our differences. I think the reason for that was his
big heart, and it is the reason while he will always be missed in me.

Please tell your stories about Tarek.
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4CNqk5Ftl_CFzjR8ENjSGOkxvP0CxHmAX_fJgllPJOwcjRxJyiSq0T656Rl_ezCOOfd89AniDf0VLlrbGD1SZo2qxK1IrzPFa09repo33I9Fh8_0tlflHea5uAoBAqKdVzxufVRd1-cc&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
Table of Contents

ICANN66 Planning

   - REGISTRATION ENDS TOMORROW: ICANN66 Prep Week Schedule
   - DEADLINE TOMORROW: Participate in Newcomers Day at ICANN66
   - DUE ON MONDAY: Preparations for ICANN66 Constituency Day
   - REMINDER: Finance Briefings at ICANN66
   - REMINDER: Support the ICANN Engagement Booth at ICANN66
   - SAVE THE DATE: ICANN66 Community Leadership Reception

Information Sharing

   - REMINDER: Invitation to Provide Feedback on the ICANN Board’s Proposed
   Public Interest Framework
   - REMINDER: ICANN Preparations for IGF 2019: Information for the
   Community and Requests for Input
   - REMINDER: 2020 Leadership Program

Public Comment

   - CLOSING ON MONDAY: Next Steps to Improve the Effectiveness of ICANN's
   Multistakeholder Model
   - Competition, Consumer Trust, and Consumer Choice Review Team (CCT-RT)
   Accepted Recommendations – Plan for Implementation and Next Steps
   - NEW: Registration Directory Service (WHOIS2) Review Team Final Report
   - REMINDER: Public Comment Guidelines for ICANN org

ICANN66 Planning
REGISTRATION ENDS TOMORROW: ICANN66 Prep Week
Executive: David Olive, Senior Vice President, Policy Development Support

FOR: All Community Leaders

INFORMATION SHARING
On Monday, ICANN released the schedule for ICANN66 Prep Week, which
features a series of seven webinars to prepare the community ahead of its
Annual General Meeting in November. See the schedule and registration
information
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4GFiuZSbUalnCxd76xvvt9ziMrVMU_DErrti-U8SjGnYd_QFjb8MAFeuDEdysIOZzIn2tXczEj5gy9KAilMrvXsSU7w2pkaQZXJdxjLxG3zS1MNbwIFBEQIJNsUBby0tPChQ9LUk5JHA&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>.
Register by Friday, 11 October 2019.
DEADLINE TOMORROW: Participate in Newcomers Day at ICANN66
Executive: Sally Costerton, Senior Vice President, Global Stakeholder
Engagement

FOR: All Community Leaders

INFORMATION SHARING
The Public Responsibility Support team will be hosting Newcomers Day for
ICANN66 on Sunday, 3 November 2019. Newcomers Day will feature two
community sessions:

Session 1: Supporting Organization Councils and Advisory Committees
10:00-12:20 (broken up into ten minute slots; e.g. 10:00-10:10,
10:10-10:20, etc.)

Session 2: Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies
13:20-15:00 (broken up into ten minute slots; e.g. 13:20-13:30,
13:30-13:40, etc.)

We would like to invite your community group to designate a representative
to attend the relevant session. Your remarks should be focused toward the
Newcomers and will be followed by a brief question and answer session.
Together, this should not exceed 10 minutes. We will provide standard
slides but you are welcome to send us any slides as well. We will share the
deck once it is finalized.

By Friday, 11 October 2019, please email deborah.escalera at icann.org with
your designated representative(s).
DUE ON MONDAY: Preparations for ICANN66 Constituency Day
From: Cherine Chalaby, ICANN Board Chair

FOR: All Community Leaders

ACTION ITEM
Dear Constituency and Stakeholder Group Chairs,

Please reply no later than Monday, 14 October 2019

The Board and I are very much looking forward to engaging with you during
our 21st AGM that will take place in Montréal between 2-7 November 2019.

We wish to keep working on improving our interaction with you and, in
particular, we want to address some of the requests and feedback we have
received and introduce some more flexibility in the format of our valuable
face-to-face meetings.

Starting in Montréal, instead of sending up to three questions to the
Board, we would like to offer you the alternative option of choosing a
single topic and having an open discussion with the Board on that topic.

We are also suggesting that the list of questions or topics received be
shared with the entire Community using the Policy digest, in order to
increase transparency and allow the groups to improve their own
understanding of their peers’ point of views on different issues.

As for time allocation, we propose to allocate half of our time together to
answer your questions or discuss your single topic and the other half to
address the Board’s topic.

In preparation for our meetings, the Board chose the following topic to
have an open discussion with you:

“Community, Board and ICANN org readiness to implement the following three
critical plans that will shape ICANN’s future: (1) Strategic Plan FY 21-25,
(2) Operating & Financial Plan FY 21-25, and (3) Work Plan to improve the
effectiveness of ICANN’s multistakeholder model.”

The Strategic Plan
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4GpqMujzohtBfRQ-sILGmMV9mbr6c85K6SGxsFEMBHJyPu141To_PCqxmU9-bBd9W3eLnhW2bHiVZSRDjCmic_Hn42U4qb6rJI7grJR8cHoMAqs1RkpOWjt30JJQdvxdR0nOemdyp8BjdxKMLBndhGdGieZGBOuVoYTVyLQ2zjd1clLX7oXtcXw=&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
has
been adopted by the Board last June at ICANN65 in Marrakech. The two other
plans will be completed and posted for public comment in December 2019.

At ICANN64 in Kobe, the Board asked each constituency to provide three
suggestions, one for the Board, one for ICANN org and one for the Community of
things/aspects that should be done/improved in order to
implement these plans successfully, starting 1 July 2020, as mandated by
our Bylaws. In addition, the Board asked for one suggestion of something
that could be done externally to improve trust and with our partners
and alliances (eg. IETF) so that they collaborate effectively with ICANN on
some of our strategic objectives (eg. DNS security).

Based on the input received in Kobe, we are compiling a list of suggested
actions for the community, Board and ICANN org which we would like to share
and discuss with you in Montreal. We will send you that list in advance of
our meeting in Montréal on or before Friday, 11 October 2019.

We would be very grateful if you could send to Board Operations (
board-ops-team at icann.org) your single topic or the list of questions (max.
3), in order of priority, no later than Monday, 14 October 2019 or sooner.

For information, we are not changing the current total time allotted per
group nor the room set-up.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts on our suggestions and on how to
improve our interaction further.

We thank you in advance for your time on this matter and we look forward to
welcoming you in Canada!

Best regards,
Cherine Chalaby
REMINDER: Finance Briefings at ICANN66
Executive: Xavier Calvez, Chief Financial Officer

FOR: All Community Leaders

ACTION ITEM
The ICANN org Finance team would like to meet with the Supporting
Organizations, Advisory Committees, Stakeholder Groups, Constituencies, and
Regional At-Large Regional Organization groups at ICANN66 to present a
short update on planning- and finance-related topics, including:

   - Five Year Operating Plan and Financial Plan
   - FY21 Operating Plan
   - FY19 Financials/FY20 Updates
   - Accountability and Transparency reporting – specific reports published
   by the ICANN org Finance team.

Please let us know by Monday, 28 October 2019, if there are time slots that
we can present. We appreciate your assistance.

Becky Nash, becky.nash at icann.org
Shani Quidwai, shani.quidwai at icann.org
REMINDER: Support the ICANN Engagement Booth at ICANN66
Executive: Sally Costerton, Senior Vice President, Global Stakeholder
Engagement

FOR: All Community Leaders

INFORMATION SHARING
I know everyone is busy preparing for ICANN66, but I want to make you aware
that you are welcome and encouraged to come and do outreach at the ICANN
Engagement booth. The ICANN Engagement booth is in place so that Newcomers,
ICANN org members, and ICANN community members to engage in discussions. It
is supported by volunteers from the ICANN community, including members of
Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees. It would be beneficial to
have the presence of seasoned ICANN community members to share their
knowledge. We would like to offer one-hour slots during ICANN66. Sign up
here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4GFiuZSbUaln-i_WYp_H4ljdrTRZlVXFplZG5Yk0LmNNXdGdzibPhnOh-EIzW_RO40RmbGrgSAlDTrC3AlVWui8mcqlHWKX6fCkRgF4L04lPzmk_G8O78bo9Cpt6P2UKZLqc30op8ajshaSzZ_0AGkRXHUaOfQQDZd18ilhluHd1VI6PCfl_TnuI3yIpSme_fun76OVqAwHU&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
.

Sincerely,
Deborah Escalera
SAVE THE DATE: ICANN66 Community Leadership Reception
Executive: David Olive, Senior Vice President, Policy Development Support

FOR: All Community Leaders

INFORMATION SHARING
The ICANN66 Community Leadership Reception with members of the ICANN Board
and Executive
Team will be held on Friday, 1 November 2019. More details including
location and specific time will be shared later.
Information Sharing
REMINDER: Invitation to Provide Feedback on the ICANN Board’s Proposed
Public Interest Framework
Executive: Sally Costerton, Senior Vice President, Global Stakeholder
Engagement

FOR: All Community Leaders

INFORMATION SHARING
>From 18 September – 18 October 2019, a community consultation is taking
place on the global public interest framework proposed by the ICANN Board.
In reviewing the proposal, the ICANN Board is asking the ICANN community to
consider the following questions for input to the ICANN Board:

   1. What are your thoughts on the proposed framework approach? Do you
   have any suggestions for how it could be improved?
   2. What are your thoughts on the proposed approach for decisions in the
   ICANN ecosystem to be accompanied by a consideration of their impact on the
   global public interest (as well as an explanation regarding what is meant
   by the GPI in the specific case)?
   3. How do you see this working for the Supporting Organization (SO),
   Advisory Committee (AC), constituency, group, review team, or
   cross-community working group (CCWG) to which you are contributing?

The global public interest is central to many of ICANN’s primary governance
documents, and the ICANN Board hopes to play a role in facilitating a
bottom-up, community-driven process to develop a framework as a toolkit for
the ICANN community to consider the global public interest. These
considerations would not change the process by which decisions are made but
could instead serve as tools for the community to reinforce the commitment
to the public interest and to demonstrate how specific recommendations,
advice, and public comments are in the global public interest. This
includes the ICANN community guiding the ICANN Board about the public
interest determination the latter must make in its decisions.

To learn more about the framework, please read the discussion paper
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4OBmfVLLC0kMOrElcB5uLzimn75VRY8vjOo6PzRV8o-BrjufLrKk7MCCgyWOk8vbOP5-hH_LSSMgLbbEzHMLejN4c6im2DMEwuGCh9s_ZYRUU227uP8PJ_IALSpj9RtmYQNKToxIxzSFAHVYqeZyT2S-YJOSCDuceIRujqiK2H3nt_MDJSo8rVwEH_QavjPnKe4d4E-XJwplSbnaW41fEXjnvwbHNEyZaw==&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>.
Community feedback is welcome by Friday, 18 October 2019 via email at
gpitoolkit at icann.org. After the community consultation, there will be a
public session at ICANN66, followed by a Public Comment proceeding.

For more information, visit: https://go.icann.org/2kMb7RB.
REMINDER: ICANN Preparations for IGF 2019: Information for the Community
and Requests for Input

FOR: All Community Leaders

INFORMATION SHARING
The 14th Annual Meeting of the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) will be
hosted by the Government of Germany in Berlin from 25 to 29 November 2019.
ICANN org will have a booth, hold sessions, and co-host a reception with
other Internet technical organizations.

A few things we would like to share with you:

   - ICANN booth – The booth will be a resource for the ICANN
   community. Please contact us (see below) if you or any of your members
   would like to volunteer at the booth, or use the booth as a place for small
   meet-ups, etc. Once we have a better idea, we will create a schedule
   reflecting this.
   - Technical community reception – Monday, 25 November 2019, 18:30-20:00
   (IGF venue). Space will be limited, and the reception will be by invitation
   only. Please send us (see below) the names of any community members
   attending the IGF and they will receive an invitation. Deadline:
   Tuesday, 12 November 2019.
   - Community sessions – Please send us (see below) details of any session
   at the IGF your community group and members are planning, and we will share
   this information online and at the ICANN booth.

ICANN sessions
IGF Day 0 Pre-Events: Monday, 25 November 2019

   - 15:05-14:35 | Workshop: The evolving ecosystem: ICANN's role in the
   security and stability of the Internet
   <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4Hqf5T27FMg_sLBHk0BPmD_dts82xqDt3mVEaKL4k2Nquk0hJ2juxawOF8I1F3B2HvX-HqF_y6k1oE0nGxJD5kh2DFMZ-Cbd5L9tXuDGnJ3LiqKC7oLh5g94nyIBfS-8jff3daGoPdmvH1caaxlT7E8LmIH_W3dlMisLqTgq7Rob9AiOmH8kw4TdoSY6b_U7-ULwNEwWYqHE5VmNNDE1gmCuAIBaT4xu9UXsZrT9nWuDdcDduaA50Kg=&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>

IGF Day 1: Tuesday, 26 November 2019

   - 10:45-11:45 | ICANN Open Forum: ICANN - DNS, Threats and Opportunities
   <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4Hqf5T27FMg_KQRwLit0Kzu5hTYp1LsXPCrXgsTuUM4t0SBmDQg8eoKgfcmpXJTDBZoto3UOgsOkHPsBk3mJN3dbpRtAMTjQoA1Q8RdJla2H-VU6IJdsqZwL784wpTDPTrZyCRyQMNk8RQMetYjK6O4dtotcUcL-_MfVFn2efqXlaHJjMORqHw1y2PVqJD_Qww==&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>

IGF Day 3: Thursday 28 November 2019

   - 11:05-12:35 | Workshop: Online Identity in the Multilingual Domain
   Name Space
   <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4Hqf5T27FMg_qT9Ib7fbSl3FGSd1MImmM84OJ37sI1u2OMp4ocw_ADvnkkrapAX3i3F3R34H9KFEQbcxpS13Pmyu7U99kDOZFzPcq4YLgWykyWgESXq_4_S0SwblEAKgAWRaYUT-IUEjhMuWVKmRVsnUa-TtlmJ0EdHHfIQOkGtosIBCv_kicxS7BwRjHn6ghZ-dVuBijtQOXNQLZMl5T74=&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>

ICANN org contact for community members and requests: Adam Peake,
adam.peake at icann.org.
REMINDER: 2020 Leadership Program
From: Sally Costerton, Senior Vice President, Global Stakeholder Engagement

FOR: All Community Leaders

INFORMATION SHARING
>From Wednesday, 2 October to Friday, 15 November 2019, ICANN has issued a
call for nominations for the 2020 Leadership Program, scheduled for 5–6
March in Cancún, Mexico, just prior to ICANN67.

The Leadership Program helps current and incoming leaders better understand
the complexities of ICANN, while also helping to develop the facilitation
skills of participants. Understanding ICANN as an organization, the topics
discussed within ICANN, and the interaction within other stakeholder groups
can be challenging for incoming leaders, but sometimes also for experienced
leaders. ICANN org and the community are making considerable efforts to
help incoming leaders have a good start to their terms and to provide
current leaders the opportunity to strengthen their leadership and
facilitation skills.

Opportunities for Leadership Program participants include the following:

   - Meet leaders from the other Supporting Organizations/Advisory
   Committees and get an insight of the functionality and issues in other
   groups
   - Discuss current ICANN topics in an in-depth manner
   - Deepen the understanding of key ICANN processes
   - Develop facilitation and leadership skills, focused personal
   effectiveness to run meetings and foster processes

Interested individuals need to be endorsed by their Supporting
Organization, Advisory Committee, or stakeholder group.

Please register here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4OjfxJi_PL9WGvYfMx-cpIwcRH3Y216MsOJu0hblEGJZjkw6zsiHTDwou88UUiqSIP30Cs2XCiglE_5RheNTVbjLH8NPlKiORQacv6SweW7m&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
by Friday, 15 November 2019, 23:59 UTC. The Leadership Program does not
provide financial support for travel to Cancún but does cover
accommodations and offer a stipend for the days a participant is involved
in the program.
Public Comment
CLOSING ON MONDAY: Next Steps to Improve the Effectiveness of ICANN's
Multistakeholder Model
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4LD6Cf9BC5OsQF5Imh3g2ooOXJuxHGBRFIzauaYtgX3KtNsCdP1hVRhahUkTVqphfJ90vvyeKnWbjA6QcVlC1bHqpmWfaZvXlBEOuOKA7KSwyimiwII7TYAsJDso8mjqlJ8mGiYoaQrvMzP19JYdv4saBOv2fSbrlHIWNv8KU28ckFYB1OYob3A=&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
Close Date: Monday, 14 October 2019

Competition, Consumer Trust, and Consumer Choice Review Team (CCT-RT)
Accepted Recommendations – Plan for Implementation and Next Steps
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4ItE5RMbSzbMTBbdJrW8e-egXn4IG7PTYUOojGVj3eWtPSNTM0LoERF2CLClQookerOKD4xuBjfV580EAwhGzcupSCDRshd6_RqLEtN4ZLvK-xQ5XyS2io40lGlJcO_Z5CYAnrmtvnOVXMmXe8FoyDx5Mu1HD8g2-ML8JFzI-P93&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
Close Date: Monday, 21 October 2019

NEW: Registration Directory Service (WHOIS2) Review Team Final Report
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4CNqk5Ftl_CFdUlTNkaplqJ7hYV-RWMBJc95sBLkj92HUQ3lmv7eHHbi9k8sQ4AU6-5dsf7DEWbjwx8hibM7wjy_SsHbHw0Fyfnz435CMoYXftYMnLS_r9WfT7UWoFCyHbu6XgbKGO6m_hps2t54qbd9s64UllH-n4jVEvXqOYRX&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
Close Date: Monday, 25 November 2019
REMINDER: Public Comment Guidelines for ICANN org
Executive: David Olive, Senior Vice President, Policy Development Support

FOR: All Community Leaders

INFORMATION SHARING
ICANN org recently adopted internal guidelines for Public Comment. The
internal guidelines clarify the purpose of Public Comment and define when
Public Comment is necessary. Read more.
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4CNqk5Ftl_CFABf_zAb3Uocuv_KnNiuB5VPA5OBqYXT_vJOLM0z4wHa5qykJGb88OdciI6voayoCtIdYsuVoQ_5I54gvxV0jkU8LTwCtoT2cUAxUE17SuD-qx2NT_17SXFF020lMM9h6TvTpWjQgogTOvVihax74J5-odoqgDBLs4Dv4zsjaAUw=&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4CNqk5Ftl_CFABf_zAb3Uocuv_KnNiuB5VPA5OBqYXT_vJOLM0z4wHa5qykJGb88OdciI6voayoCtIdYsuVoQ_5I54gvxV0jkU8LTwCtoT2cUAxUE17SuD-qx2NT_17SXFF020lMM9h6TvTpWjQgogTOvVihax74J5-odoqgDBLs4Dv4zsjaAUw=&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
Volume 1, Issue 57 | Archive
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001t_-YzCBKPXpbcisjZI6cglSzgaEGk7ghUKS-_z_owzg_VQMe_GlY4Ba0Gcj8KctZCGrcxlOrTtBAkoOUNjk_4Z5FivvHWODg0QxnjAkqqbi_QmfM3NtP4SwZkebjtbczvNeXyXcg_ct2Kb87EB413PqU0ibk1tUGN9OwoNixWGLsfNLFKWEDD2wCWe41F3Yu2jpI1T35q2mJzk8c_us-XCSHxmlSfB7gcVSr1PfSmPM=&c=7lddEyBtXY5PecBClCVi5WrXTbHxWiGP04LWEaUuxydt6xCqj83GCA==&ch=u318SheP7Werc2bkd5YjjMDgr97gr6qMr39Qd7sU3F2_kaECZ8XNgw==>
| Next Issue: Monday, 14 October 2019
ICANN | 12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536
Unsubscribe so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=00115LrDzKl3LoTB9FWCDiE2A%3D&ch=e9433e80-c0d7-11e8-b4b7-d4ae52754aa9&ca=fc0e18f8-0d29-430c-9f86-af3628c61386>
Update Profile
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=00115LrDzKl3LoTB9FWCDiE2A%3D&ch=e9433e80-c0d7-11e8-b4b7-d4ae52754aa9&ca=fc0e18f8-0d29-430c-9f86-af3628c61386>