[ALAC] The consolidated approach proposed by Keith Drazek

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon May 6 13:20:56 UTC 2019

Hello Olivier,

I hear you and am looking forward to more details on how that relegation of
ICANN could happen in practice.....am sure not against having DoH on HIT
but I hope we will first ensure to give end-users the technological details
of DoH(in a layman way) before we move on to its political implications as
I certainly don't think DoH threatens ICANN's root management role as you
seem to suggest; perhaps for now one can say it could move the direction of
a few USDs ;-)

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!