[ALAC] Bad Actor Admission

John Laprise jlaprise at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:36:44 UTC 2019

Evan,

It's one thing to hold such opinions. It's quite another to shout them out
when you hold a position at the organization you are decrying.

I'm aware of the power of government and commercial interests too. I also
recognize that when you look around the world at similar organizations, few
if any create as much space and allocate as much power to noncommercial
interests. We're not in a position to be tearing ourselves down/cutting off
our nose to spite our face.

Sent from my Pixel 3XL

John Laprise, Ph.D.