[ALAC] Fwd: ALAC Response to recent letters regarding At-Large Review

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun May 27 20:21:19 UTC 2018

Hello John,

While there may indeed be some legitimate people who don't know how atlarge
works. In this context however I do not believe it's lack of understanding.
It strikes me as people who understands how these things works but have
intentionally decided to play ignorance for their personal intentions.

Otherwise how do you explain a GNSO constituency discouraging participation
of ALAC in ICANN policy discussions. How do you explain a group who
themselves have leaderships asking another group to desolve theirs. It
defeats reasoning and purpose.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos