[ALAC] Auction proceeds survey

Alberto Soto asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue May 8 13:51:59 UTC 2018

I think that the internet should be left open. It is true that generates
discussion. Like "Public interest" we are not clear about the definition,
but we do many things in the public interest without having that definition.

We can continue discussing the definition of both concepts, and continue
working ...

Goran himself in a meeting said something similar to this, although I do not
remember what concept: if you ask me the definition, I do not have it, but
we are doing many things even without the definition.

Regards

Alberto